One of the most beautiful feelings in the world is that of falling in love. It is sometimes messed up, sometimes complicated, sometimes relieving, and warm. If superheroes are born to save the world from impending disasters, romantics are born to save us from hopelessness, loneliness, and morose feelings. Everyone loves in their way, and no matter how that is what gives you hope, Even the stone cold ones fall weak at their knees and turn teary-eyed when they hear a moving line from their admired person. Here we are now coming up with some of the most romantic movie quotes of all times that will stir your heart and mind and make you fall in love again.
“You complete me”- Jerry Maguire
-This simple romantic love quote can touch anyone’s soul with its utter simplicity and depth. There is nothing more to be explained when one finds his or her better half. That is when they realize that their life has finally found meaning and is now complete. This quote from the 1996 movie Jerry Maguire written, produced and directed by Cameron Crow, is complete.
“Don’t forget: I’m also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.”- Notting Hill
-Now, who can forget this heart-wrenching scene from the movie Notting Hill when Anna, a celebrity, walks up to William’s book store, asking him to love her. Even though she was a notable figure in society, she came as any other ordinary girl, shedding her pride and fears, asking to be loved in return. The movie is one of the most cherished romantic comedies of all time.
- “I wish I knew how to quit you.”- Brokeback Mountain
- One of the most iconic LGBTQ movies ever, Brokeback Mountain, showed the love story between two cowboys. Sometimes amidst disagreements and fights when you feel like your love is slipping out of your hands, the opposite occurs. You both strive through difficulties and emerge stronger than ever. This romantic love quote suggests how difficult it becomes to leave your beloved once you have walked the thorny paths of life holding hands.
- “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be hard, and we’re gonna have to work at this every day. But I wanna do that because I want you. I want all of you forever. You and me. Every day.” – The Notebook
- This movie was based on the novel with the same name, authored by Nicholas Sparks. It is one of the most celebrated romantic movies Hollywood has made. This quote, too, suggests how to make a relationship work, both sides need to put in equal efforts so that they stay together forever in the end.
- “You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.” — Pride and Prejudice
- This classic movie is based on the same novel by Jane Austen. The quote speaks of how the magic of love enchants a person who starts admiring the other with everything he or she possesses.
- “It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.”- The Fault in Our Stars
- The very famous movie adaptation of the novel authored by John Green contains some of the best romantic movie quotes ever. Loving someone after knowing that her life span may be shorter than he takes a lot of courage is a pain that many cannot endure.
- “Our love is like the wind. I can’t see it, but I can feel it.” — A Walk to Remember
- Love sometimes blossoms in a platonic manner. You do not have to exhibit it through physical gestures, but you feel its essence.
- “To me, you are perfect”- Love Actually
- This romantic love quote suggests how, when in love, you tend to forget the imperfections in a person. You love the person as a whole and for what he or she is.
- “I think I’d miss you even if we’d never met.”- The Wedding Date
- How often do you wonder how your life would be if you never met your beloved? Well, maybe you were just meant to meet and fall in love.
- “I wish I’d done everything on Earth with you.” – The Great Gatsby
- When you feel like you should have met the person you love, earlier so that all the things you enjoyed alone, you could have done it with him or her. Such is the essence of this romantic movie quote from the movie The Great Gatsby.
- “Call me by your name, and I will call you by mine.”- Call Me By Your Name
- Who can ever forget this iconic scene from the movie Call Me By Your Name. When you love and care for someone in the manner you love yourself, you realize nothing else matters much. Nor do the names involved in their affair matter as much.
- “I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.” — Dirty Dancing
- When you finally meet your life’s love, you realize what you had been missing out in life. That is the feeling which you want never to let go of.
- “Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.”- Princess Bride
- Believers of eternal love may agree with this. When a loved one departs, the body dies. But the love remains. Stronger than ever.
- “Love is too weak a word for what I feel — I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F’s.”- Annie Hall
- This is one hilarious but amazing romantic love quote which you may have ever heard. But yes. Love is sometimes too overwhelming to be conveyed in just a four-lettered word, isn’t it?
- “You don’t have to understand. You just have to have faith… faith in destiny.”- Serendipity
- When you feel too overwhelmed to have found the perfect person for yourself, sometimes you feel like it was your entire destiny. A happy accident is what made you two meet.
So now, maybe, if you are having any difficulty in telling a person how you feel about him or her, these romantic movie quotes might guide you in the correct path. All these are bound to make you two lovey-dovey. Heartfelt words are like healing touches on a worn-out soul, and they can do wonders. Some may be of the opinion that romance is for idiots. But what is this little life without some amazing idiocy?