Who we are
Our website address is: www.seriescommitment.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When you engage with or receive a service from us, we will ask for personal information about you. This will consist of your name, email address, postal address and other personal information. Different services may ask for different information. We may contact you in relation to any service you have enquired about, where you have opted to receive further correspondence and in relation to a service we have agreed to provide. You may opt-out of receiving marketing material and other information from us at any time.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our website uses hosted web analytics software. This hosted service is provided and managed by a third-party company (Google, Inc) We maintain continuous logs of web server activity. These log files include the details of website users’ IP address, browser type and page last visited etc. The log files are used to analyse how the website is being used by visitors and may be kept in an anonymised form for historical records.
The service ‘Google Analytics’ uses ‘cookies’ (a text file sent to users’ computers as they browse our website) to help analyse how users navigate our website. The information generated by the cookie regarding our website (including IP addresses) will be anonymised and transmitted to and stored by Google, Inc. on servers. Google Inc. will use this information for evaluating the use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other related services to Series Commitment.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
• The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
• The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
• The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
• The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Series Commitment relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
What third parties we receive data from